Can I become a member of the Cape Cod Potters?
- If you live in Barnstable County, Massachusetts and have an interest in pottery you may apply for membership.
When can I apply for membership?
- We hold membership enlistment the month of January only. If you are interested in joining you may add your name to our mailing list (see Membership Application page) and we will send you a reminder or an application in January.
How do I become a member?
- Membership enrollment is held in January of each year, available to persons living in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. You may download an application during the last week of December and through the third week of January. All applications and dues must be postmarked by the last day of January. All applications not postmarked by January 31 will be returned, you may apply again next year.
Does my membership auto-renew?
- ABSOLUTELY NOT! All applicants/members past, present or new need to apply each year, there are no exceptions.
Can I attend a workshop without being a member?
- Everyone is welcome to attend any of our workshops. The workshop fee is slightly higher for non-members, please see any workshop order form for more information.
How do I get in contact with the Cape Cod Potters, Inc.?
Who is in charge of the Cape Cod Potters, Inc.?
- We are a legally Incorporated Charitable Massachusetts Organization.
How can I join your mailing list?
- Our paper mailing (U.S. Postal Mail) is for our members only. You can sign up for our email list on our main page. The easiest way to stay up to date with our activities is to check this website each month.
How do I find out about future workshops?
- Please join our email list and check this web site often, also see our Workshop page.
When do you schedule workshops?
- Workshops are generally scheduled "off-season", October through April. They can be one or two day workshops, attendee's are most often able to choose to attend one day or two. Our annual workshop and meeting are usually scheduled in the spring.
I am a full-time student, is there a student fee, rate or discount?
- In most cases full-time students can attend a workshop free of charge. Some minor fees may apply, but, these would be minimal. Space may be limited for some workshops, please send in your applications early. We do require a copy of your current valid student I.D.